Ir al contenido principal

A place I would like to go

Hello everyone, I'm Cata. Today I am writing to you about a place I would like to go to.

The place I would like to go to is Egypt. Because I have always liked the culture and history behind the pyramids. Regarding their culture, I am fed up but not enough. That's why I would like to travel and investigate the history. When I go I would like to visit the pyramids and the tombs of the kings and princes who ruled thousands of years ago. I would like to study Egyptology when I am an adult and be able to go and live in Egypt for a while to be able to do research and join projects with anthropologists.

What about you? Do you have a favourite place?


Cultura Egipcia o Antiguo Egipto - Historia Universal

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Future Or Past?

 Hello Everyone!!!! Welcome again to my Blog Catalearning. My teacher Juan asked me if I prefer to go to the future or to the past. For me is so difficult to decide because I always say that "We have to live the present" but if I started to think about it maybe I will decide to choose past. Well, I already told you that I am in love with Egyptian history. If you read one of my previous blogs you will know what I'm talking about. For this reason I would choose the past, I would love to know what their culture was like, and if my family was the same. Honestly, I would like to travel to the past alone and live the experience. Starting by seeing who the king or queen of that time is and what social status I would be in. I can imagine how they built the pyramids, but what if it's not what historians say? And if there really were giants at that time? These are questions that consume my mind when I see theories on Tiktok.  I would like to know where Cleopatra's tomb is l

What about new changes in FOUCH?

What do we think about changing things within our area of studies? I feel that to be great professionals, the university should provide us with the facilities and comforts within our years of study so that we can develop within the area of health. Starting with having ample space in the library, our faculty is small and we are quite a few students. What about comfort and personal space? I think we could implement new study spaces, since there are rooms that are very rarely used. and above all let's talk about library hours. Do you think it is enough time to study if it closes at 6pm, since classes go beyond this time? I think we should insist on hiring another person to do the late shift and thus lighten the load on the person who has been there since the morning. Another point to comment on is that we do not have enough green areas of our own, I think it is uncomfortable to have to share with another faculty because the places become saturated. One solution would be to expand to t